History

The original building of the hotel has born from the Bar alla Stazione, which dates back to the XIX century. The actual management bought the building in 1943 and started to restore it, without changing his structure. At the beginning of the ’70 years, the Hotel was largely tore down in order to build the present restaurant “Ai Glicini”.
From the middle of ’90 years until today the accommodation capacity of the hotel has been increased and all the bedrooms have been furnished with TV, telephone and air conditioning.

 

 
 
   

 

 
     
 

Ai Glicini - Albergo Ristorante - via Napoleonica, 4 - Cornino - Forgaria nel Friuli (Ud)
tel. +39 0427 808026 - info@aiglicini.com